AANR-NW Spring Board Meeting at Mountaindale Sun Resort
March 31 – April 2, 2017
Notes taken by Jeff S., Alternate Delegate
Meeting notes for Sat. April 1, 2017 & Sun. April 2, 2017
- Welcome to the AANR- NW Board – Dave Smith, President
- Beach clean-ups – Good to get members and it’s our nudist heritage. MSR is important as a co-sponsor for the Sauvie Island beach clean-up. Our club will offer free grounds fees and dinner that evening for volunteers.
- Outreach to non-nudist groups and co-ordinate with nudist groups for events of mutual interest. (i.e. textile group and nudists pickle ball tournament at Willies convention)
- Deadline is May 1st for NWNA Scholarship grant of $1,000.
- National Nude Weekend (July) “Street Party” promotion. Left up to individual clubs to how they wish to celebrate this.
- Look for local community events that groups of nudists can go to help at and spread the word about their clubs.
- “Shirts off Our Backs” charity outreach; shirt donation.
- AANR-NW Fall Board meeting will be held at Kaniksu Ranch Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 2017.
- Nude News goes out electronically every two weeks – send stories to Karen Lahey. It is free!
- Convention at the Willamettans July 21-23, 2017. Pickleball exploding in popularity. Major tournament there. A regulation size tennis court can be converted into four pickleball courts.
- Youth Conference ages 18-35 will be held at Sun Meadows Sept. 8, 2017 to promote future nudism.